Here you can access a variety of eBooks with tips for boat owners, buyers and sellers, business owners and individuals. Just fill out the “Online Enquiry” details to the right with the title of the eBook you wish to read and we will email you your FREE eBook.
- 10 Tips for buying your new Boat
- Top 9 traps for boat buyers
- Conveyancing Kit for buyers and sellers
- Top 10 problems for Domestic Commercial Vessel owners
- Top 10 problems for Recreational Boat owners
- Super yacht owners – things to be aware of
- Heading North for the winter? Top 3 mistakes for interstate mariners coming to QLD
FREE “Boat Buy/Sell Kit” – Put together by us for You!!
Selling or buying a boat? Whether this is your first boat purchase, or your tenth, it is important that you do it right and protect your interests. A written contract is the first step.
The Pacific Maritime Lawyers Boat Buy/Sell Kit prepares you with a standard contract, instructions on how to conduct the transaction, and useful forms and fact sheets. All to prepare you to conduct the transaction yourself, without the need to pay a broker or a lawyer.
- What if the seller runs away with your deposit and you never get to even set eyes on the boat?
- What if the boat is half the size you thought it would be? Or is 10 years older than the photos in the advertisement?
- What if the seller is not the real owner of the boat, has it been stolen?
- All of those questions that run through your mind as you shake the hand of a bloke with a boat, or send an email to the courteous online seller, your mind can be put to ease by using our Boat Buy/Sell Kit.
And if your circumstances are a little complicated, maybe the boat is a commercial vessel, or the seller lives in another country, then just give us a call and we’ll be happy to assist.
Download here: Boat Buy-Sell Kit – Pacific Maritime Lawyers