Pacific Maritime can provide assistance for a range of maritime commercial matters, including: Specific legal … Read more
Recommended by Doyles
Pacific Maritime Lawyers is a recommended Law Firm in the Leading Admiralty, Shipping & Maritime Law Firms – Australia, 2019.
Pacific Maritime draws upon a wide range of skills and experience in delivering client value. From core navigation and maritime skills as a master mariner, commercial litigation skills focused on delivering client results, investigation and regulation skills that deliver compliance outcomes, through to negotiation skills that break through bottle-necks, Pacific Maritime Lawyers Pty Ltd can deliver a complete package of legal, commercial and practical maritime skills for almost any situation.
Maritime Law Specialists
Pacific Maritime Lawyers Pty Ltd is a multi-disciplinary professional practice offering specialist maritime legal and consulting services.
We are owned and operated by Master Mariners and Lawyers, with formal audit, business, and legal qualifications.
Pacific Maritime has extensive experience in project and asset management, maritime incident investigation and support, maritime compliance, audits, risk assessments, commercial dispute resolution, negotiations, due diligence and business management.
Pacific Maritime offers practical and results-oriented legal services to all sectors of the Maritime Industry, including:
- Small marine businesses, such as hire and drive operators and timeshare vessels
- Superyachts and supporting businesses
- Domestic Commercial Vessels, such as fishing charter vessels
- Commercial Fishing Industry
- Passenger Ferry Operators
- Commercial Tourism Operators, especially in the Great Barrier Reef and South East Queensland whale watching enterprises
- Major Shipping, including liner trade operators, bulk trades, oil and gas operations, towing and dredging
- Ports, port facilities and terminals
- Marine pilots
- Marine insurance, including H&M, P&I Clubs, cargo claims and personal injury
- Financial Institutions, lenders and investors in marine businesses
- Government regulators and service providers, including marine safety agencies
- Defence Industries and service providers, especially Navy
Pacific Maritime Lawyers is owned and operated by Master Mariners and Lawyers. In addition to being experienced seafarers, Pacific Maritime Lawyers Pty Ltd have formal audit, business, and legal qualifications. Pacific Maritime Lawyers is a specialist maritime law practice, and offers a full range of legal services for the maritime industry. Pacific Maritime Lawyers has supplied a wide range of services to domestic and international private and publicly listed corporations, as well as Government organisations.
Boat Buy/Sell Kit – Put together by us for You – only $199
Selling or buying a boat? Whether this is your first boat purchase, or your tenth, it is important that you do it right and protect your interests. A written contract is the first step.
The Pacific Maritime Lawyers Boat Buy/Sell Kit prepares you with a standard contract, instructions on how to conduct the transaction, and useful forms and fact sheets. All to prepare you to conduct the transaction yourself, without the need to pay a broker or a lawyer.
- What if the seller runs away with your deposit and you never get to even set eyes on the boat?
- What if the boat is half the size you thought it would be? Or is 10 years older than the photos in the advertisement?
- What if the seller is not the real owner of the boat, has it been stolen?
- All of those questions that run through your mind as you shake the hand of a bloke with a boat, or send an email to the courteous online seller, your mind can be put to ease by using our Boat Buy/Sell Kit.
And if your circumstances are a little complicated, maybe the boat is a commercial vessel, or the seller lives in another country, then just give us a call and we’ll be happy to assist.